The Third Day of May...

Another encouraging day for sure! I love the comments and little encouragments I get from people who understand where I'm coming from. And I think its so wonderful how many people will rally for you when you ask them to. I'm so grateful for every thought and prayer! It means the world to me! Especially when I find myself teatering yet again..."will it even happen?"

Everytime I find myself doubtful my heart is sad to think there's no one out there for me. But I just keep trusting in God. That's all I know to do. Whether I'm doubtful or not, He's there, and He's faithful! I simply need to stand on His Word and rest :)

Ahhh...If only it were that easy. I keep wanting to take it back and keep it in my pocket as a wild card...but I know its time to allow God to determine how the card is played.

          1 John 3:19-22 NIV

          "This is how we know that we belong to the truth and how we
          set our hearts at rest in his presence: If our hearts condemn
          us, we know that God is greater than our hearts, and he
          knows everything. Dear friends, if our hearts do not condemn
          us, we have confidence before God and receive from him
          anything we ask, because we keep his commands and do what
          pleases him."

Thank you Lord!

Blessings friends,
Cortnee :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

twitstamp.com