May 18 & 19

I think one of the lessons I'm re-learning about my walk with God is that He really only requires or desires a relationship with me. He just wants me to want Him and desire to be around Him.  Kind of ironic because that's all I want as a woman is for a man to want me :) and desire to be around me :) But all I really need to do is trust, believe, hope, and desire God and He will give me the desires of my heart :) I think that may be why I have wavered in the past. My hearts desires seem to be numerous :) so I think God can't grant them or won't! But my job isn't to know for sure one way or the other. All I am required to do is to agree with His word.

Psalm 37:4-5 NIV

"Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will do this"

Thank you Lord for giving me the desires of my heart because I take delight in you! I am committed to You and I trust in You!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

twitstamp.com